Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just some pictures

I have lots that I want to write, but with only 2 weeks left before I go back to work, I'd rather spend this time snuggling Lucas. Just a quick update. Breastfeeding is a bazillion times better and we're getting pretty good at nursing in public. My anxiety level is still up there, but it's getting better. Lucas is sleeping about 4 hours waking up to eat then going back down for another 2 or 3 hours. That really helps my anxiety to be able to sleep. Okay, here are the pictures...
Abbey holding Lucas with Snoopy keeping a close eye out

 Happy St Patty's day

 Getting ready for a day at the office
 Watching the Butler game very intently
 sooo sleepy
 deep conversation with daddy


We finally took him to the cemetery to visit Aidan, but those pictures are on Chris' camera.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander

Maggs

1 comment:

  1. OMG, he is SUCH a little man, I love it!!! What a complete cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete