Thursday, October 14, 2010

RIP Bud

Last night a close family friend lost his battle with cancer. He was diagnosed in March with stage 4 esophagus cancer, so this happened fairly quickly. Bud went to the hospital Tuesday night and passed away Wednesday night at 8pm. Chris and I had a chance to say our good byes, but I wish I would have seen him while he was still conscious. I did most of the talking to Bud yesterday and told him that we love him and we’re so happy he was in our lives. Because of him we were given so many opportunities. Of course I will give back those monetary experience to have more time with him, but we all know that won’t happen.

Bud was a huge part of our support system and now he’s gone. Let me tell you, the 2nd huge loss in one year is not any easier.  It helps slightly that he’s not in pain anymore and lived for 66 years. He left behind a wife, 2 kids and grandkids. Then there is his work family that is struggling along with other friends and family.

I guess life after Aidan has taught me how to handle this type of pain. My little Aidster has a new buddy to play with and I know Bud is up there taking care of all of our babies.

Rest in peace Bud and know that we all love you and miss you so incredibly much.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Bud

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment