Saturday, October 8, 2011

5 years and 1 day ago

Happy 5th Anniversary to my best friend. Our marriage has been through a lot the past 2 years. I always knew we'd make it to our 5th anniversary, I just never expected the trials and tribulations we would have to go through to get here. I adore you as much as I did the day you walked into CVS and we started working together. I will never forget how you asked for my phone number. He took my keys, locked them in the high dollar lock box and wouldn't give them back until I gave him my number. I'll never forget the night we hung out for the first time. We went to go see Planet of the Apes. I had to leave during the movie because my dad wouldn't let me stay out past curfew. There are so many memories that I will never forget because they brought us to where we are today. I love you Chris.

We "enjoyed" our anniversary by hanging out at the hospital. Chris's dad had to have another stent (happy dad? I spelled it correctly) in so we both took the day off to watch Lucas and to be at the hospital. We then went out to a fancy dinner where Lucas was perfectly content just sitting in his car seat playing with his toys. Chris pre-ordered an iPhone 4S for me (I need a new phone so perfect timing) and I got him a new Browns jersey.

Chris you are an amazing man, husband and father. 5 years (and 1 day) ago, you made me the luckiest lady. I love you and here's to another 60 years



Maggs

Ps. I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander. You boys have such an amazing daddy who loves you both very much.

1 comment: