Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 months



Age: 4 months...how is this possible?

Weight: I'm guessing around 12 or 13 lbs, but we'll find out next Tuesday

Length: Guessing around 23 in. Again will find out next Tuesday

Size: Some 0-3, but mostly 3 months.

Teeth: none, but he is teething

Sleeping: I love him for this... he's been sleeping 8p-6am. On the weekends he usually takes about 2 30 minute naps and 1 hour long nap

Eating: He's eating about 24oz of breastmilk. I'm only pumping for him. We're going to start him on rice cereal soon

Movement: He can inch worm himself across the room. He rolls from his belly to his back and sometimes will roll to his belly.

Milestones: I can't think of anything. He's right on track with other babies his age though

Favorite Toys: Sophie and his binkie
Dislikes: Diaper changes and burps.I have to keep reminding him that he's a boy and boys like to burp. lol
 
Words/sounds: He talks a lot! He has started squealing when something excites him.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander!

Maggs

1 comment: