Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 9

Look at me, I remembered to do it and on time!



Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

------------------------------------------

How far along? 9wks

Total weight gain/loss: According to the dr's scale I'm up 4, but according to mine I'm up 2 Maternity clothes? nope

Sleep: I love it! Wish I could get some naps in during the day though

Best moment this week: Seeing and hearing the baby

Movement: yes, but I can't feel it

Food cravings: pasta

Gender: thinking girl, based off of the heart rate

What I miss: not having to make up an excuse as to why I'm not drinking-still the same

What I am looking forward to: Telling my parents tonight!

Weekly Wisdom: make sure to eat small meals often

Milestones: still being pregnant and seeing Wiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment